Plan and track your expenses every month. With a whole system of alerts you’ll never miss a bill again. Besides Bills 2 gives you a great opportunity to enter the data either manually or by using voice commands. Clear, simple and quick (a MUST HAVE) financial planning!
Start now ►►
You always need a simple tool to control the amount you want to spend this month. Essentially you need a big calendar to track the amount of money you have spent compared to the amount you wanted to spend. You also need to generate lists of overdue payments, planned payments and check what has already been paid off. Bills 2 is made to help with those needs! Make your ongoing monthly financial planning an easy and pleasant task!
The way you work with the application:
Tap either a calendar or a microphone icon on the bottom of the main screen to switch between visual and voice modes. Visual interface is very straightforward. Tap a particular date to plan new payments for or to mark its bills paid.
Voice mode allows you to turn your voice commands into transaction entries using the Nuance service. Just tap the large microphone in the middle of the screen and say:
- "I spent $10 on fuel yesterday," for registering your expense;
- "Plan $100 for groceries every Monday," for creating recurring transactions;
- "$1000 for mortgage on the 25th of November," for planning a new expense;
- "How much did I spend in October?" for viewing the expenses report for October;
- "Show my due payments," for displaying due payments.
To use voice commands, you should buy a subscription for a certain time period.
- personal voice assistant
- easy financial planning (income and expenses)
- calendar with planned/due/overdue bills
- notifications until the due bill is paid
- easy sync via Bluetooth and Dropbox
- quick reports and export to PDF
- PIN code for privacy protection
- designed for iOS 7
If you need any assistance with this app please contact us at email@example.com
Bills 2 is here to make complicated things clear and simple. Get now! ►►
I really love this app. This version is way better than the bills app.
If it would stay open!! Everything transferred over from the Bills but now, when I open the app the rate me box pops up and then the app closes!!! Please get this fixed!!!
TurboTax 2013View Details>
H&R Block Tax Prepar...View Details>
TurboTax SnapTax –...View Details>
Chase Mobile (SM)View Details>
Bank of America - Mo...View Details>
Wells Fargo MobileView Details>
Capital One MobileView Details>
Bank of America for ...View Details>
Credit Karma Mobile ...View Details>