"MyAccounts" is a full-featured personal financial tool that is designed to meet your various personal financial needs.
The Free Version has all major features, and it has no limit for the number of records. You can use it as long as you wish if you find it enough for your use, or you can also switch to the Paid Version at any time for more features and your data can be easily migrated into the Paid Version. (The Paid Version is coming soon)
* Flexible support for multiple accounts. You can create individual accounts for different credit cards and for multiple cash accounts, as well as having one overall account for all your records.
* Simple and clear interface for browsing your transactions by the month, the week, or the day.
* Fast! Easy-to-use, Wizard style user interface.
* Multi-currency support.
* Flexible budget settings. Allowing budgets to be set in a variety of categories and sub categories.
* Powerful report feature. You can not only use the preset reports, but can also customize your reports. When you browse the reports, you can change their time range and their types and patterns.
* A photo can be added for each record!
This app is so great for entering information and having it tally up your deposits and payments BUT the running total at the bottom is your overall total, not the total leading up to that day. Kind of disappointing to not be able to keep track of your daily running total, which is what I need. I would totally buy this app if it had that updated!
This is a great app. Easy to use and seems to have only one major flaw. Need to add a lock.
Goods: neat, user friendly, mutli accounts Bads: no security password option.
Why doesn't this app support OFX Direct Connect?! The ability to import transactions directly from my financial institution and match those transactions with existing transactions already in my app...paramont...Quicken, Money, GNU Cash, KMy Money, etc. Have been doing this for years.
TurboTax 2013View Details>
H&R Block Tax Prepar...View Details>
TurboTax SnapTax –...View Details>
Chase Mobile (SM)View Details>
Bank of America - Mo...View Details>
Wells Fargo MobileView Details>
Capital One MobileView Details>
Bank of America for ...View Details>
Credit Karma Mobile ...View Details>