- Better manage your specific tax situation or complete a high level check to confirm your tax software or paid return was completed correctly.
- Consider upgrading should you wish to use more frequently without ads.
- You do not need to be a CPA or Enrolled Agent to understand how to use this tax calculator.
- Just select your filing status, input your income, exemptions and estimated deductions to quickly assess your tax liability for 2012. Note: 2011 is also included should you need to file an amended tax return for any reason.
*** Federal Taxes are due to be filed on or before April 15, 2013 ***
- Quickly and easily calculate Short and Long Term Capital Gains or Losses to assess the effect on your return. Note: The G/L Calculator is separate and any adjustments to income or taxes should be taken into consideration when reviewing your situation in aggregate.
- Compare your Federal Income Tax Liability using both Standard and Itemized deductions to determine the most favorable filing approach for your specific situation.
TurboTax 2013View Details>
H&R Block Tax Prepar...View Details>
TurboTax SnapTax –...View Details>
Chase Mobile (SM)View Details>
Bank of America - Mo...View Details>
Wells Fargo MobileView Details>
Capital One MobileView Details>
Bank of America for ...View Details>
Credit Karma Mobile ...View Details>