Enterprise Networks Solutions at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere!
Enterprise Networks Solutions mobile app for iPhone and iPad is a great way to learn about our family of Enterprise Networks products. The app is designed to provide our customers and partners a one-stop unified interface to everything you need to effortlessly learn, present, and share our Enterprise Networks products and solutions. Through this integrated app, we are committed to helping you understand the Enterprise Networks products more efficiently, reduce time to learn new products, keep up with ongoing events and drive higher levels of productivity. Now you can get the critical information you need, wherever you are.
The Enterprise Networks application allows you to
* Learn about new products and solutions, specifically Unified Access (UA) and Cloud Intelligent Network (CIN) solutions
* Explore the Enterprise Networks family of products and solutions with Data sheets, White papers, FAQs, Bulletins and At-a-glance
* Participate in the Enterprise Networks Trivia Challenges for Unified Access and Cloud Intelligent Networks and enter to win prizes
* Find out "What’s New" in Enterprise Networks via monthly newsletters
* Watch the latest videos including Video Data Sheets from product experts
* Connect with our Enterprise Networks social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook & Blogs
If you like the Enterprise Networks Mobile App, please consider writing a positive review on the App Store. If you have any questions or any suggestions to enhance the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pretty simple to use and useful info. I like the trivia as a great way to enjoy learning about the WAN products (especially WAAS). Hope there are more giveaways to mobile app users. One area of improvement is events, which seems too generic and doesn't have specific information. Another area is the newsletters: why don't you just send newsletters via the app and not by email! Finally, push notifications! How come an app with so many new things showing up periodically doesn't have push notifications to inform me about the changes?
Great app to follow Cisco's ISR G2, ASR1k routers and WAAS optimization. Found some really cool videos
I took a picture with a delorean and I can't find it. Does Cisco have a time machine? Is my Mickey Mouse shirt disappearing?
Oh I love me some sales jargon-ware. Downloading and then deleting apps is as good as that shudder you get while peeing.
CamCard - Business c...View Details>
TurboScan: quickly s...View Details>
Scanner Pro by Readd...View Details>
Mail+ for OutlookView Details>
TapeACall Pro - Reco...View Details>
Genius Scan+ - PDF S...View Details>
Splashtop 2 Remote D...View Details>
Documents Unlimited ...View Details>
Documents To Go® Pr...View Details>