- View summary information about your support contracts (sorted by expiration date)
- App support for future Support Community features (we can't spill the beans just yet)
- UI Enhancements and bug fixes
2012 Web Marketing Association Best Advocacy Mobile App award winner
2012 Forrester Groundswell B2B Mobile App award winner
The Cisco Technical Support mobile application provides access to Cisco's rich technical support content.
Support contract owners can get summary information about their contracts, manage and update their open support cases, track their RMA shipments, and contact TAC directly via phone or email while on the go!
Leverage the Support Communities to ask and answer questions in the discussion forums, comment on blogs, rate videos, and share documents about configuring and troubleshooting Cisco products and solutions.
Research Cisco products and services through mobile optimized content, videos, podcasts, TAC Authored Content and look up Bug Details.
Cases & Contracts (requires an active service contract)
- View, Update and Create support tickets on devices covered by your support contracts.
- Search for existing support cases associated with your support contracts.
- Bookmark a case by adding it to your Watch List from the actions menu within the case.
- Access to RMA Replacement Parts, Returns, and Labor Details associated with the support case.
- Initiate RMA Returns: Co-ordinate with couriers for pickup and print shipping labels
- Update your support case by adding notes or photos from your mobile device
- Call or email your TAC Engineer, On-Site Contact or Field Engineer directly
- Request an update, close a case, or have a recently closed case reopened with a tap of a button from the support case actions menu
- View summary information about your contracts (sorted by expiration date)
Don't have a Cisco support contract? Learn more about the benefits here: http://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/sc_ben.html
Cisco Support Communities:
- Access to Cisco Technical Support discussion threads
- Track discussions you have started
- Email discussion threads to anyone
- Save discussion threads for offline viewing
- Social interaction with the Cisco Technical Support Community
- View overall and mobile leaderboards of the top community contributors
- Leverage simplified version of Bug Search Tool to look up known defects, affected versions, and fixed versions. (Requires Support Contract)
- TAC Authored Support Documents provides authoritative trouble shooting, configuration and installation assistance on a myriad of technologies.
- Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with important news and events (Includes Cisco's Security related feeds, and TAC Hot Issues)
- Access to Cisco Technical Support YouTube videos (TechWise TV, Engineers Unplugged, Cisco Support Videos and more)
- Access to Cisco Technical Support Podcasts (Cyber Risk Reports and TAC Security Podcasts)
- Mobile optimized Cisco Product and Services documentation
Have questions or want to provide feedback? Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a nice app for reviewing cases but I agree with other posts regarding the app is lacking due to the inability to open new cases. I would also like to see cases opened by my other admins all under the same contract. Add the ability to open cases and this would be a better app but is still a good app for reviewing your cases.
I appreciate having access to the communities, my support cases, and RMA info. Access to TAC is a nice touch. That said, I'd really like to have the ability to open a case, and view/update a co-workers support cases. Any chance we can see this sometime soon?
Please allow us to change the font size. For some, the forced font you chose is too small.
I have this app on my home screen. As a technician, reading the discussions, troubleshooting posts, etc are so invaluable to me. I prefer this way more than going to the website. And having this on the go is great! Thanks Cisco!
Easy, effective locator of information, following threads, locating valuable videos on You Tube but specific to Cisco and network protocols. I teach networking and can't wait to show my students this utility and use as another tool for troubleshooting.
I have been using this utility for several months and have found it to be very useful to navigate through the various Cisco support communities. It also makes it very easy to find and view Cisco video tutorials. I have not found anything negative so far.
Not sure what happened but none of the feeds work anymore. :(
Amazed at the amount of work that must have been put into this. Has a lot of helpful videos and answers to a lot of questions I wouldn't think to ask.
The new iPad version is great, now only if they can update the older iPhone version to match the new look it would be awesome!
I have used it many times. Works great!
This can't be any better.
This is great!
This application is great - it helps me to interact with Cisco's Support Community, and engage with others that have similar technical challenges. Also, I really like how easy it is to use and find information.
Can't do anything with it.
I already have a cisco account, but i cannot login in the app.
?? If I need a browser to open a case, why not use a browser to mange them? This would have been a great app if it simplified the management AND creation of a TAC case.
Agree with other reviews, good tool but *needs* the ability to open a new support case. With that ability I would give it 4/5 stars
The ability to review existing cases is great, but what happened to creating new cases? Very confused why this feature would be missing... Will add 2 more stars when the functionality increases...
It constantly says "ERROR: There must not be 2 blank spaces before text" Clearly I have no blank space except for what I can't edit! Fix then 5 starts!
I installed this thinking I'd have access to my support tickets on the go, but this is not the case.
CamCard - Business c...View Details>
TurboScan: quickly s...View Details>
Scanner Pro by Readd...View Details>
Mail+ for OutlookView Details>
TapeACall Pro - Reco...View Details>
Genius Scan+ - PDF S...View Details>
Splashtop 2 Remote D...View Details>
Documents Unlimited ...View Details>
Documents To Go® Pr...View Details>