Seller: AT&T Services, Inc.
Version 2.4 adds these features:
• Improved VoIP experience and faster call-answering.
• Better support for iOS7.
Version 2.3 adds these features:
• AT&T Connect® integration: UC Central users can now send and receive invitations to their AT&T Connect meeting room, and start a web or video conference (installation of AT&T Connect Mobile for iPhone is required).
• Mid-call Move: Allows you to transfer an on-going UC call from another device, onto your iPhone.
• Putting a UC call 'On Hold' during an incoming cellular call: your UC call won’t be terminated when you receive a call on your iPhone.
• Notification of additional incoming UC Call: During an ongoing UC call, you receive notification of an additional incoming UC call, so you can answer it.
• “Mark as read” and “Mark all as read”: Easily mark some or all of your conversations as “read” right in the QuickView screen.
• Deleting conversations: Allows you to delete the histories of conversations.
• Change Password: Change your UC Central password in your iPhone.
• Hyperlinks: You can now tap hyperlinks in chat conversations.
• QuickView redesign: The QuickView screen has undergone a makeover and is now simpler and clearer to use than ever.
• Improved VoIP quality: UC calls now support the 722.1 and 711 codecs for improved call quality.
• Enhanced 911 support: Links emergency callers with the appropriate emergency resources (North America only).
• Additional Bluetooth support: UC Central now officially supports Plantronics Calisto P620 and Voyager B235; Jabra Speak 510, Supreme, and Pro 9470.
IMPORTANT: This application requires connectivity to AT&T Unified Communications Services and will not work without it. If you are unsure if your company provides access to this service, please contact your IT department. You will not be able to use this application without an account with this service.
AT&T UC Central® is a cloud-based, downloadable UC client application for a selection of mobile devices, smart devices and PCs. It provides an easy-to-use dashboard for a consolidated view into multiple UC and IP Telephony tools. With a simplified way to bring disparate applications together behind a single user interface, AT&T UC Central can help free you from building custom interfaces between these tools.
• A standard way to extend UC and telephony tools to the enterprise and mobile users
• A single logon and smooth multi-tasking between communication modes
• A consistent experience across select wired and wireless devices
• Tight integration with Microsoft® Outlook®
UC Central on iPhone®:
• Extends the reach of your office phone to your mobile device.
• Will simultaneously ring your office and your mobile phone, allowing you to receive business calls on your iPhone over WiFi/3G/4G data networks.
• Allows you to make business calls on your iPhone over WiFi/3G/4G data networks from virtually anywhere in the world, using your office number as the Caller ID.
• Allows you to see the availability of others, and publishes your own availability, unless you choose not to be disturbed.
• Allows you to send and receive Instant Messages, with the ability to move conversations back and forth between your PC and you mobile devices.
• Maintains a history of your IM/Chat conversations in the "QuickView" tab, including saving messages that are sent to you while you are offline.
IMPORTANT: THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO AT&T UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES® AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF YOUR COMPANY PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS APPLICATION WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS SERVICE.
Truly a great application I can trust. Works like text messages, with or on online off-line with the phone or without it. The ability to receive any appreciate business call directly from the application, without giving up my private phone line is a great addition.
Used it in many WiFi scenarios - gives great quality even when others similar apps struggle You need to have an AT&T UC Services account to use this app - it is mostly for enterprises...not for consumers Great chat especially when combined with the PC client And now with Blue Tooth support !!
Great app. Love the chat.
This is a fantastic IM/Presence piece of software. It keeps me connected without pulling out my laptop.
The ability to chat with other UC users, in addition to VoIP calls, is great. I've been waiting for this app and it was worth the wait!
Emoji Emoticons Pro ...View Details>
iTranslate VoiceView Details>
Downloads — Downlo...View Details>
Fantastical 2 - Cale...View Details>
Upload Custom Video ...View Details>
GoodReader for iPadView Details>
Notepad+ Note taking...View Details>
Noteshelf - Notes & ...View Details>
Textilus - Microsoft...View Details>