Languages: Arabic, BS, Catalan, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, HE, Hindi, Hungarian, ID, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Lithuanian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish
Seller: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
An A to Z Guide to Investment Terms for Today's Investor
This application contains the entire Wall Street Words: An Essential A to Z Guide for Today's Investor in a portable new format. Now you can carry this specialized guide with you wherever you go.
Wall Street Words is an essential guide to the words spoken on “the Street.” This updated edition has 4,500 entries. Nearly six hundred of them are newly added to reflect key developments in national and world markets and cover everything from investment fundamentals to the sophisticated terminology of contemporary finance.
More than one hundred case studies illustrating real-world investment examples plus 50 insightful tips from industry professionals and numerous graphical charts to fully illustrate the definitions make this new edition the most comprehensive and useful reference for today's investor.
• entire text of this best-selling book
• complete offline use — no Internet connection needed
• links out to installed American Heritage® dictionaries
• real-time progressive searching
• three-way cross-referencing indexes
• wildcard pattern searches
• internal hyperlinking
• zoomable graphics
• automatic search history
• two-way external application interaction
• OS-independent app localization
• iPod, iPhone & iPad compatible “universal app”
• Retina Display support
• bookmarks with editable notations
• make-your-own flashcards
Whether you are managing a personal investment portfolio or a major mutual fund, this comprehensive revision of the well-respected reference to finance and investment is a must for your reference library.
• Facebook APIs supported
• Twitter & Evernote posting
• full layout for definition e-mails and Evernote posts