Seller: Anshul Agrawal
- iOS7 and iPhone5 compatible
- modified 'Add question to group' functionality
- minor enhancements & bug fixes
Please Review App and Tell your friends
- Powerful GRE Math preparation tool.
- 1400+ questions (incl. 6 practice quiz) with step-by-step solution for each.
- Topic Flashcards incl. formula listing, quick tips, fundamental approach and more
This application is NOT just a question bank. It take your preparation to next level by providing effective tools to monitor performance, review questions you answered wrong or group question to revisit later.
Visit www.honehead.com for more screen-shots and Video Demo.
- 1400+ quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- 6 practice quizzes (28 questions each) with various difficulty levels.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save completed quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
1) Numbers & Operations: Numbers, even-odd, substitution, operation, factors, fractions, sequence/patterns, counting, absolute
2) Algebra: Roots, Exponents, roots, linear and quadratic equations, inequalities, percent, functions
3) Word Problems: Ratio, Variation/Proportion, motion, work, age, mixture, cost
4) Data & Statistics: Probability, average, statistics, set theory, data analysis (bar, line, pie charts), interest
5) Geometry: parallel lines, angles, triangle (properties, congruency, similarity) , pythagorus, circle, area & perimeter, solids, co-ordinate geometry
GRE is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Services (ETS). ETS neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.
The review is good for one who is already familiar with the concepts at hand. The problems start from easy and progressively advance. There are many practice problems for each specific area. There are also six tests available which too exhibit a gradation of increasing difficulty. I wish, sometimes, that the answers were a little more developed. If you are good at Math and only need a review, then this app. is GREAT! If you need more in depth explanations, then perhaps a more detailed book or course is for you.
This app has so much potential. It is fairly easy to use and has a great deal of data. HOWEVER......as I began to study and practice I found 3 mistakes within the first 30 min. Very frustrating if you can't trust the data. There is a link on the app to report errors, which I did but I didn't ever receive a reply and there have been no updates to the app.
Whenever I have the time and inclination to use this I've found it more beneficial to use a physical prep book with actual GRE questions that were proofread for and double-checked. They need to put quite a bit more work into this to make it worth using, let alone worth paying for.
I was enthusiastic about this app, but within moments of starting up the problems, the first QUESTION did not offer the solution as a possible answer. This is not a result of my skill with math- the problem explanation gave the correct answer. This is NOT an auspicious start, and the next twenty minutes proved several more errors; this is not a good way to help a person learn math. Fix these glaring and simple errors, and this might be a good program, which is why I'm giving it two stars.