Have you heard the story of the strong young man who could lift a thousand pound steer on his shoulders. The way he developed himself to the task was simple. While the steer was yet a calf the young man began lifting him each day. He hardly noticed from day to day the growth of the calf. The young farmer grew in strength each day sufficiently to lift just a few more pounds. Finally he could do something which would have been impossible for him to do if he had adopted any other procedurre than that which he followed.
A very profound principle indeed which can be applied to pretty much any new skill you want to develop.
1) start with manageable steps.
2) Having mastered that step, take a small step forward.
3) Keep moving forward without taking a break ... and you are bound to achieve your goal.
This app is based on this profound principle.
1) start with extremely simple and manageable task.
Day 1: Add by 1.
2) Having mastered adding by one, you move to day 2.
adding 1+2 to 5+2 (not 1+2 to 10+2). Remember, simple manageable steps.
3) Day 3: 6+2 to 10+2
... you get the drill.
Practice 40 questions a day. You have to answer no more than 3 questions wrong within the time alloted to move to next day.
Have patience. Do not do multiple days worth on the same day. Also please try to be regular. Do you skip days.
Success is sure to follow.