• Have fun and get moving with this official app from Disney!
• Help Stuffy, Lambie, and Hallie learn to stretch—then turn on the camera and stretch along with Doc yourself!
• Catch the “go” foods and avoid the “slow” foods in the Food Catch!
• Test your skills in three types of exercise games: the Bubble Obstacle Course, Jump Rope, and the Swinging Rings!
• Beat your best time in the event everybody’s been waiting for: the Backyard Games!
Moving with Doc is an exciting new app that lets you learn about healthy habits and explore the importance of exercise through fun activities featuring Doc McStuffins and her friends. Discover the basics of eating right in the Food Catch game, stretch along with Doc, then hone your skills in the Bubble Obstacle Course, Jump Rope, and Swinging Rings activities. Once you’ve had some practice, you can compete in the Backyard Games—a timed event in which you try to beat your best score by getting through all three activities!
Join Doc McStuffins and all her friends as they learn healthy habits and compete in the Backyard Games!
• Use the in-app camera to stretch with Doc!
• Keep a record of healthy activities completed outside of the app in your Healthy Me Chart, which you can decorate with stickers you earn by completing each activity!
• Discover ways to be healthy and keep fit with Doc and her friends!
If you are experiencing difficulties with audio, please check to see if your device is muted in the in-app settings. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nice app for kids about eating well and exercise. The obstacle game with the bubbles gets a lot of laughs. Working fine on the iPad4 w/iOS7
My kids love stretching like Doc. The more exercise the better!
417MB is too large for an app. And switching between the screens within the app shows a loading screen all the time that takes a bit longer than better apps should, and my child loses interest sometimes.
This app crashes, needs to be fix ASAP
I bought this for my son who is 4 years old. When he tries to play it, it crashes. It needs to be fixed.
Bought this for my girlfriend's 3 year old who lives Doc but it constantly crashes on my iPhone 4S. Too bad as the intro always brings a smile to her face.
My daughter loves Doc. The concept of the game is great but it constantly crashes and my daughter can never play it.