Gain the skills necessary to use custom functions, create informative spreadsheets, and much more with Learning Excel 2010!
- Universal App! Learn on your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
- Built specifically for iOS devices with AirPlay enabled.
- Over 9 hours of content.
- 126 individual lessons.
- Professionally edited and produced.
- Lessons taught by software expert Guy Vaccaro.
- Free working files to ensure successful learning.
Excel 2010 is the perfect tool for your spreadsheeting needs! This widely used office software is incredibly high-powered and is used to perform basic mathematical functions, graph or chart data, and sort or filter data to find specific information. Learning Excel 2010 will train you on many important features including performing lookups, different types of functions, sparklines, custom views, and pivot tables. Whether you're finding values such as profits or loss, calculating loan repayment, or reporting cash flow information, or simply arranging important information into a coherent format, Learning Excel 2010 will help you on your way to understanding and using this complex piece of software.
By utilizing short 3-5 minute tutorial videos, Learning Excel 2010 allows you to work at your own pace. Whether you're ready to dive right in from the beginning, or you're a more casual student looking for a few key pointers on charts, or how to make your spreadsheet look like a million bucks, Learning Excel 2010 is right for you. Verify your work with the included working files and templates, and work along with Guy Vaccaro step by step. Just install Learning Excel 2010 on your iOS device and start on your way to becoming proficient and productive within hours.
* AirPlay enabled, allowing you to view your tutorial videos on your television.
* Includes working files you can download to your computer and use in Photoshop as you watch the training on your iOS device - freeing up your monitor space for the software.
* 126 individual tutorial videos broken into comprehensive chapters and movies - 9.5 total hours.
* Go from video to video in order, or skip around; you're in complete control.
* 1X, 2X and 4X speeds allow you to learn at your own optimum speed.
* Resume play lets you stop your training at anytime and pick it back up right where you left off, minimizing lost time skimming through videos to find your spot.
* Streaming video, which allows you to keep your iOS device memory free for other important data.
Learning Excel 2010 is taught by Guy Vaccaro, a seasoned software educator with over fifteen years of training experience. Guy has a great deal of experience in office and productivity software as well as database design, allowing him to build both data-driven websites and standalone applications. He specializes in helping new users break through common stumbling blocks and guiding more experienced users to reach their full potential. With Infinite Skills, Guy Vaccaro has created popular training courses on the Microsoft Office Suite, Crystal Reports, and more!
Watch FREE demo videos, or get more information on this course at:
You can also download our FREE Infinite Skills iPad app and watch free samples of all of the following Infinite Skills professional training courses:
Infinite Skills training videos are streamed to the iOS device on-demand and are fully compatible with WiFi and 3G connections.
TurboScan: quickly s...View Details>
CamCard - Business c...View Details>
Scanner Pro by Readd...View Details>
Splashtop 2 Remote D...View Details>
Documents To Go® Pr...View Details>
AirWatch MDM AgentView Details>
VirtualBrowser for F...View Details>
Documents Free (Mobi...View Details>
Facebook Pages Manag...View Details>