English Grammar Test Practice is to help you prepare all kinds of English language test, such as TOEFL, TOEIC, GRE and IELTS on the go.
With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your incorrect/difficult questions only, Just add them to your favorite module and practice your own weak points again and again, that's way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
English Grammar Test Practice is the simplest way to learn and test English Grammar, if you are not going to take any test but just simply want to learn some English grammar or have an assessment of your English grammar, it is also perfect for you.
- Over 1000 quality multiple choice questions!
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed graphic results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Test mode: has the ability to retest the missed questions, only concentrate on the important ones is key to success
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Sharing with social network
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.