Languages: English, French, Spanish
Seller: Exact Editions Ltd
• Added ByPlace - a new feature which can give you free content in certain geographical locations.
• Bug fixes and presentation tweaks.
Seattle Business magazine delivers insight into the key people, enterprises and trends that drive business in Washington State, providing a perspective critical to businesses operating in this region. Every month, the magazine identifies and analyzes important business developments and carries in-depth profiles of innovators and business leaders. The magazine writes about the inspiring new inventions that may change the world, but also about the trends in trade, law and marketing that affect Washington businesses on a daily basis.
Seattle Business magazine’s regular departments include:
• Bright Idea: The innovators and business disruptors you need to know
• Technology: News from such cutting edge sectors as biomedicine, IT and gaming
• Real Estate: The trends and people impacting commercial property
• Dealmakers: The scoop on the region’s biggest deals, from financing to mergers and acquisitions
• Marketing: Inventive ways companies are helping you get the word out
• Policy: Where business and politics meet
• Health: Developments in a sector with a big impact on business costs
• Made in Washington: A look at manufacturers and other enterprises that produce goods.
• Workplace: How regional businesses are managing their most important asset, their employees
• Talking Points: An interview with a CEO of broad interest to the business community
• Personal Business: Leisure and style tips for life inside and outside the office
• Biz Buzz: Candid event images showing the social side of business
• Final Analysis: A humorous look at the business world
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. Within the application you can upgrade to full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive of back issues to July 2010. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync the latest issue to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Sync additional back issues by tapping the stars beside their names (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
$3.99 per month
$46.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
The print edition is great. Too bad the iPad app is a waste of time. I deleted it.
Wow!!! Another way to make a buck and you can't even do it right! Why spend the time to do it if you can't do it right? I'm a paid subscriber and you want me to pay for a digital edition? Subscribers should be getting this for free. Maybe we just end our subscriptions and see how long this magazine will survive the digital realm. A little advise....if people are willing to pay for a yearly subscription, throw us a bone and keep us wanting to stay with you. Make the app a log in for subscribers so they get it free. You could even make it a better deal for us to get only the digital version and save all that money on print and shipping. I'm not surprised with this new media of the iPad how companies are trying to take advantage of customers. We will see how long this will last before these publications screw their customers and lose them as well.
I'm not paying $3.99 an issue for a slow loading PDF of your mag. If you were going to do this, why not make it simple for your readers who already get magazines on Zinio (like Smart Money, Popular Mechanics, Seattle Met, etc.)? Epic fail.
TurboScan: quickly s...View Details>
CamCard - Business c...View Details>
Scanner Pro by Readd...View Details>
Splashtop 2 Remote D...View Details>
Documents To Go® Pr...View Details>
AirWatch MDM AgentView Details>
VirtualBrowser for F...View Details>
Documents Free (Mobi...View Details>
Facebook Pages Manag...View Details>