Campaigns & Elections is the only “how-to” journal for the political consulting industry, bringing readers the best in campaign strategies and tactics—what works and what doesn’t.
Founded in 1980 by the late Stanley Foster Reed, C&E’s mission remains the same today—ensuring that modern campaign management techniques are available and accessible to all. C&E’s readership, consisting largely of candidates and consultants, make the spending decisions in the now multi-billion dollar
Published bimonthly, the iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to July/August 2011. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
$1.99 per two months
$11.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
TurboScan: quickly s...View Details>
CamCard - Business c...View Details>
Scanner Pro by Readd...View Details>
Splashtop 2 Remote D...View Details>
Documents To Go® Pr...View Details>
AirWatch MDM AgentView Details>
VirtualBrowser for F...View Details>
Documents Free (Mobi...View Details>
Facebook Pages Manag...View Details>