Languages: Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Seller: EuroSmartz Ltd
• New Icon file view • Fixed Pages "Open in" files for iOS7 • Folders and speed enhancements for hotmail & outlook.com - you will need to re-add your email account again • New iOS 7 user interface and settings • Full iOS 7 support • Cloud server settings to store content offline • Setting to increase font size when reading emails • SugarSync shared folder support • Email videos from photo albums • Fixed box.net access changes • Additional calendar print options for a compact month view • POP account sync
Print to ALL printers (Not just AirPrint Printers) Print direct to most WiFi/Wireless printers without additional software. Print to ALL printers and any document type via your Mac/PC. Print remotely over 3G/4G and in corporate/other networks where WiFi is not available. View, store & print email, documents, files, attachments, photos, contacts and web pages on your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch.
What the Press say:
Gizmodo: "...like a printing Swiss Army Knife"
Macworld: "PrintBureau includes some network file-sharing capabilities that make it more than a multifaceted printing app"
tapscape: "PrintBureau is an amazing all-in-one printing app"
AppShouter: "...this is by far the most comprehensive app of its kind that I have seen"
iPad appfinders: "I was very impressed with how easy it was to set up and start using PrintBureau"
FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRINTING
• Print to ALL printers (Network/WiFi/USB/Bluetooth) via your Mac or PC or direct to most WiFi printers without additional software. Also print to Apple AirPrint printers.
• Print from Pages, Numbers or Keynote extremely quickly & easily without the need for an AirPrint printer using Open in
• USB & Bluetooth printers can be used with free print server software (Windows & Mac)
• Print from other Apps using "Open in"
• Print remotely via 3G/EDGE
• Print using ALL the same document formats to ALL printers used by your Mac/PC
WEB PAGE PRINTING
• Browse and print web pages to ALL printers
• Save web pages as an image for attaching to email
• Convert web pages to PDF documents for sharing
• Import bookmarks from your computer
• Store passwords and clear history/cache
• Multiple tabs for splitting up browsing
• Print/View Day/Week/Month calendar
• Email your calendar as PDF
• Utilizes existing calendar entries, no new calendar needed
• Integrated with Exchange & Other Calendars
• View/Print files (doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, txt, html, pdf, pages, numbers & more)
• Transfer docs and files via iTunes using USB cable (Apps Tab)
• Open documents stored in PrintBureau directly into Pages/Numbers/Keynote etc. for easy editing
WIFI HARD DRIVE
• Mount your iPad/iPhone/iPod as a network disk on your Mac/PC
DOCUMENTS ON YOUR IPAD/IPHONE/IPOD
• Print/Store PDFs, documents, attachments, emails & images
• Convert files/docs/web pages to PDF
• View/Print, iWork, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, MS Office files
• Zip/Unzip files
• File sharing with several Macs and PCs, even remotely
CLOUD SERVICES (IDISK, WEBDAV, DROPBOX, BOX.NET etc.)
• Move/Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
• Move files to/from your iPad by connecting to Cloud account
FULL FEATURED EMAIL APP
• Email files, photos, web pages & formatted text
• Full email field search - even across multiple email accounts
• Print email
• Send and Receive emails from your own email accounts
• View multiple email accounts in single inbox or on their own
• Supports most email account types, including Exchange 2007 OWA, & some Exchange 2003 servers
COPY, TRANSFER & ARCHIVE
• Copy and transfer to another user's iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch using Bluetooth or WiFi (both devices require PrintBureau)
• Copy and transfer to your PC or Mac via WiFi
• Select multiple text and image clips to merge and paste them into other Apps.
• Print SMS/Text messages, simply Copy, open PrintBureau & print
• Move photos to a folder on your computer/cloud service
• Print address/shipping labels
QUICK HELP - if you need it
Average reply: 1 hour, 24/7
Free WePrint helper may need to be installed on your Mac/PC to print.
I use this app all the time. It's in my top 5 most useful apps.
Used since they came out 1st gen iPhone & iPads. Don't know what I'd do without Eurosmartz apps & Print Bureau as well as Save 2pdf, PrintnShare & every other app by these folks (awesome cus svc too btw) just buy it... Your Apple device is half naked without :-)...
to HP wireless non-AirPrint printer.
Best app I have used for wifi printing!, great support and updates. Since using this app I have never looked for an alternative! Wish I could say the same for many of my go-to apps. Considering the number of data formats "out there" PrintBureau is simply amazing and has improved over time. Some of my earliest 'issues' were due to my lack of experience, so don't just blame_the_app!!! Easily gets five(*****) stars from me.
Studies show that in a workplace an aesthetically pleasing environment improves human efficiency. For functionality, I give 4 stars (would be five but doesn't work on my Brother MFC-9840CDW), however your app lacks intelligent design & an interface that would be expected of Microsoft software. Being an Apple software designer means that the consumer expects more when it comes to the aforementioned issues. Please improve upon on otherwise fine product, a product that did cost USD 20, price that goes for desktop software, a fact I think is appropriate for software on smartphones.
Continue to update and update often .Please!!!
This app does exactly what it says it does. I found it difficult to find an app that would print to an IP address and supply a driver that would work. This is just the app I needed.
All I can say is, IT WORKS,!
I have been using in my iOS devices for over a year and I am glad to be able to print whenever I am connected via WIFI to a network that has a printer. Don't wait for Apple to provide native support because they won't. My Brother laser printer was in the list to be supported for AirPrint but it never worked. Also, as a "bonus" you get a facility to save documents in iOS, which is very handy. Definitely worth the money I paid. Great investment!
Love it. Use it.
Worked first time no hassle!
Bought this app in 2010 when I got my iPad. Had a difficult time setting it up with my printer so I gave up and shelved it for awhile. Glad I just installed their updated version today because within a few keystrokes I was able to print an on-line coupon from my iPad. New version is so simple and self-explanatory anyone can set this up. Thanks ES
It just wonderful. Caters to all my printing document needs. It's easy and very adaptable.
It's great! Makes printing easy!
This App is absolutely great !!! I have a wireless printer for the household that stays upstairs. I bought a nice printer all-in-one rather than hear the kids complaining about individual printers. I am always downstairs and simply print from my iphone and get the paperwork when i decide to go upstairs. Works flawlessly and i am totally satisfied :)
Very easy and complete wireless iOS printing solution. It really is worth the price!
Works just as advertised. I use two different printers an Epson and a HP. No problem printing to either of them.
Great program from the GREATEST EuroSmartz! For those of us in academia who depend on first-class software to contact students and scientific colleagues, ES has been critical (and very responsive) but when do they sleep? Jim, an MDPHD at Yale Medical School
Love it, made much easier to work with. They keep updating and it keeps working better and better.
I only use Eurosmartz apps for all printing...
No Bluetooth printer.
This company is misrepresenting this application on the ITunes Store. It shows a nice graphical interface and what you really get is a black & white column type menu. In addition the Ipad version operates differently than the Iphone version and both apps have non-functioning bugs that do not operate as advertised. Support knows about some of the bugs and say that they will be forwarded to the development team. Support by email has a quick response time, but the techs replying don't know to operate the App and you will get different answers from different techs. As Apple Apps go this is expensive at $19.99 and is apprently untested by the Company. Im asking for a refund due to the misrepesentatrion and unfixed bugs Till this get this App fixed, I WOULD STAY AWAY.
Super job of printing. I use it all the time for printing my own documents and copied material or photos.
The application has lots of features, including producing pdfs. Generally works as advertised and is straight forward to use. I wish it was able to do a better job at using my printer's features, such as double sided printing.
Easy to use. Works great.
It works! Thanks! Old review: Please update and will change rating to 5 stars
Can you say - CRASH! Working fine until the update. What's that saying…if it's not broke don't fix it. I'm really upset!
Very good a a lot of different functions. Got my money's worth!
Just get a z in front of the link and its printing Canon Pixma works fine.
Handy app. Does what it is supposed to. A bit challenging to configure initially though
Completely dependable and reliable.
Love the app. Works on all my mobile devices first time every time.
Highly recommend! Always prints very well.
I use it all the time, easy to use, don't hesitate to get this app!!
Love it! Hangs up a document every once in a while (maybe in previous version) but otherwise love it! Just what I was looking for! Makes using the iPhone and iPad very convenient!
Best printer App out there works across the board...iPhone iPod iPad get it.
This is the best print product I've tried. Works every time!
Support is fantastic. Answer my question within minutes. You cannot find a better app this application.
Print Bureau started with a great idea as iPad was introduced, and the initial product was rough around the edges. However,never month since introduction, the product has been refined and upgraded, and now it is so easy, so seamlessly integrated with the iPad, and so fast, that I highly recommend it. When my wife is upstairs using our PC, I can be downstairs, watching the tube, fiddling with the iPad, and print autonomously. Only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is I don't know all the stuff it can do now, and I know it will continue to get better and easier yet! C. Quam San Francisco Bay Area Yup, it has kept its promise to get better and easier to use. I recommend it highly. 5/15/2013
One of the best apps I have. Would be better if I could click to print while on a page and not have to copy it
App works when needed. An important factor in any & every app.
Works great! I use it to copy e-mails & pictures and print to several printers. It works for what I use it for! I hope this helps others. Happy! Easy to use! The only key thing is when using printers make sure you have it set up on the (WiFi) network for which your printer'(s) is set up on.
Print Bureau does so much and does it well. Printing had been a shortcoming of the iPad but no more. Good support but some effort is required to get in the groove.
Was a nice app when I first bought it. Latest update has broken the networking. Trying to manually add an IP printer is no longer possible. I noticed my previous review somehow disappeared after I got a nasty email from their "support." So I thought I would repost as I am sure the deletion was just an oversight. Attempts to contact support have produced a quagmire of misdirection which I am sure causes most people to just give up. I have copied this to a text file so that it will be easy to repost in case this gets accidentally deleted again.
Great app! Works very well. No problems with it.
My first impression was not good because of what seemed to me as duplicate apps. I was hoping for a printing app that works with existing apps and makes my 'non-AirPrint' printer visible to the Apple apps. But as I learned to work with the Print Bureau apps I began to favor them over the Apple apps. The Apple apps now seem lame and crippled by comparison. For example: In my office I have many choices for printers. One in particular is AirPrint capable. With this printer one might think I have no need for Print Bureau yet I prefer using Print Bureau because it allows me to print only page one of many pages. This is only one small example but I have found many, many more. Print Bureau is far more capable, flexible and configurable than the Apple apps that came with the phone. Oh, I almost forgot, it does a great job printing also. It is like adding a truck load of printer drivers to your iPhone. I am really enjoying printing (via my home's wireless router) to my LAN connected hpC309a.
This is a great app. It quickly and easily prints directly from my iPhone. Love it!
easy to set up if you have some network experience. works great. in fact all of the products from these folks work awesome. I highly recommend any of their products.
Great app. Love it
This app works great with my iPad and my office jet pro 8600 premium. Can use without connecting any wires, love it. A. Harris
TurboScan: quickly s...View Details>
CamCard - Business c...View Details>
Scanner Pro by Readd...View Details>
Splashtop 2 Remote D...View Details>
Documents To Go® Pr...View Details>
AirWatch MDM AgentView Details>
VirtualBrowser for F...View Details>
Documents Free (Mobi...View Details>
Facebook Pages Manag...View Details>